All PCA Mentors must be approved by the PCA Board of Directors.
Requirements of a PCA Mentor:
- Documentation of ten years in the breed and/or recognized knowledge and experience in the breed.
- Knowledge of the background, history and idiosyncrasies of the breed.
- Comfortable presenting in front of a group of people.
- Agree to follow only PCA-approved curriculum.
- Exhibition in at least two PCA National Specialties.
- Participation in a minimum of two parent club-approved Pekingese seminars, one of which must have been presented at the National Specialty.
- Being either an approved AKC breeder/judge or a breeder having bred at least four litters resulting in a total of at least four champions.
For more information, contact Lori Stephen firstname.lastname@example.org