- Sort by Default Order
December 2023 National Rotating Raffle (6 drawings)
6 tickets for $25
$200.00 Gift Card, 4 Hand Painted Wine Glasses, Framed Print "Pearls of the Orient", 4 Pekingese Canisters, Framed Oil Painting of 3 Pekingese by L. Kramer, 7 Vintage Pekingese Books. Our Friend The Pekingese 1935 third edited by Rowland Johns, The Pekingese Handbook 1957 by Clifford L. B. Hubbard Pekingese 1950 by Ian Harman The Popular Pekingese 1958 by John A. Vlasto The Pekingese 1952 by Anna Katherine Nicholas The Quigley Book of the Pekingese 1964 by Dorothy A. Quigley Your Pekingese 1978 by Robert J. Berndt
You do not have to be present to win. Tickets drawn at the PCA dinner December 15, 2023. Tickets must be returned by December 9, 2023.
*Click here to download tickets* Mark one item per ticketIf paying by PayPal print tickets fill them out and mail to the address below. If paying by check fill out your tickets and mail them with your check made out to PCA to: PCA Treasurer 9455 SW 140 Ave, Dunnellon FL 34432-3973
- Friday December 15, 2023 | Cocktails 7 PM | Dinner Starts 7:30 PMServed with freshly baked Ciabatta Rolls, regular and decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea, Iced Tea and Assorted Sodas. Items subject to availability.
- STARTERS: Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta, Stuffed Mushrooms, Italian Tossed Salad, Caesar Salad
- PASTAS: Spaghetti with Meatball, Mom’s Meat Lasagna, Marinara
- ENTREES: Parmesan-Crusted Cod, Chicken Marsala
- DESSERT: Tiramisu, New York Style Cheesecake
- Deadline for Orlando, Florida advertising is November 8, 2023 E-mail ad photos & copy to Heather Ginochio email@example.com or call Heather for additional information - 925 200-4697 If you prefer tp pay by check please fill out the General Reservation Form
- Please donate to the PCA General Fund to help off-set costs for Trophies, Awards & Specialties.
- The 36 page color Study Guide goes through each part of the Breed Standard outlining "what you should see and feel and what you should avoid". A must have for the beginner and even the most seasoned veteran...breeders and judges alike.
- 2015 - 2021 Pekingese Titles and Specialty Results book contains a wealth of breed information for both the serious breeder and the fancier. Within it's 406 pages are the dog's photo and four generation pedigree, specialty results and much more! 280 Color photos.
- Our Sterling Silver Membership Pin is approximately 1" x 1" and has a tie tack to secure it.
- Pekingese Club of America Member Advertising. Deadline for each quarter is January 10th, April 10th, July 10th, October 10th. Proofs supplied.