- We have a few remaining copies of the 2010 - 2014 Pekingese Titles and Specialty Results book. The book contains a wealth of breed information for both the serious breeder and the fancier. Within it's 388 pages are 283 full color pages that include the dog's photo and four generation pedigree, specialty results and much more!
- DINNER RESERVATION Annual Dinner and Auction Saturday, October 16, 2021 Cash Bar 6:00 PM Buffet 7:00 PM Reservations due by October 8, 2021 Tossed Garden Salad Bowl, Fresh Seasonal Fruit Bowl, Tri-Colored Cheese Tortellini Salad Sausage with Peppers and Onions, Vegetable Lasagna, Chicken Picatta Oven Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Mashed Sweet Potatoes Fresh baked Rolls with Butter Black Forest Cake, Cherry Topped Cheesecake, Key Lime Pie Includes Iced Tea, Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee and Selection of Tazo Teas If you would prefer to send a check, please download and fill out the form.
- Please donate to the PCA General Fund to help off-set costs for Trophies, Awards & Specialties.
- Our Sterling Silver Membership Pin is approximately 1" x 1" and has a tie tack to secure it.
- The 36 page color Study Guide goes through each part of the Breed Standard outlining "what you should see and feel and what you should avoid". A must have for the beginner and even the most seasoned veteran...breeders and judges alike.
2022 National Rotating Raffle July 2022
(6 drawings) You do not have to be present to win. Tickets drawn at the PCA dinner July 6, 2022.
Tickets must be returned by July 1, 2022.